31 January 2010

Keith Duffy teases Graham about 'DOI'

29th January 2010

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/dancingonice/news/a199994/keith-duffy-teases-graham-about-doi.html

Keith Duffy has admitted to teasing his Boyzone bandmate Mikey Graham about his Dancing On Ice outfits.

However, the singer, who returns to Coronation Street next month as Ciaran McCarthy, claimed that Graham had always been a better dancer than him during their boyband days.

"I couldn't wait for the show to start so I could start slagging the clothes he was wearing!" Duffy told DS.

"I went to see him yesterday - they get the day off on Monday so I was in London with him and he was taking it easy and very happy with his success so far.

"I can't judge his dancing - have you seen mine?! Put it this way, he was a lot better than I was!"

When asked whether he would consider taking part in the reality show, Duffy said: "I could never see myself being on it to be honest. I'm a big bloke, I've played a lot of Irish football in my time and I'm a big-boned type of guy.

"I just think I'd look awkward. I don't think I'd look in any way suited to the discipline. You stick me on a set of skates at 34 years of age and it's not going to be very pleasant! I'll probably crack the ice around me!"

Duffy and Graham's late bandmate Stephen Gately took part in Dancing On Ice in 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment