17 March 2010

Keith Duffy teases Corrie love plot

17th March 2010

Keith Duffy has revealed that he doesn't mind which Coronation Street regular his character settles down with.

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy, the Boyzone singer, who plays Ciaran McCarthy on the ITV1 soap, hinted that his alter ego may be linked to Sunita, Michelle and Leanne in coming months.

Asked about possible love interests, he replied: "I'm sure there'll be one than one! [He's] possibly [still got feelings for Sunita] but I don't know whether it's feelings of a sexual nature, or whether he just cares about her.

"He's been chatting [Michelle] up. A lot of my dialogue has been charming her. She seems to be coming round a bit, so I don't know whether that's a sign of things to come..."

He added of a potential romance with Peter's girlfriend Leanne: "I don't know. I don't like that side of him! You shouldn't be messing with your mate's women!"

To see a short video interview with Keith click on the link below
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a209165/keith-duffy-teases-corrie-love-plot.html

No comments:

Post a Comment