10 November 2009

Keith Duffy set to return to Corrie?

10th October 2008

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2008/1010/duffyk.html


Boyzone star Keith Duffy has revealed that he would like to return to 'Coronation Street' in the future.

The actor told ITV.com that there is a possibility of cheeky barman Ciaran McCarthy returning to the soap.

Duffy said: "The character was never killed off. They left it open for me maybe one day going back."

"I'm still quite close to the producers in 'Corrie', in fact I went and visited them there not so long ago while Boyzone was in Manchester, and they gave me a very nice little welcome back. So one day."

"My time right now is obviously dedicated to the lads and we're having a great time, we're really enjoying ourselves."

"But everything comes to an end eventually, so maybe if it does I'll go back and get Ciaran McCarthy out of the closet."

Duffy also recently signed up to appear in 'Fair City'.

No comments:

Post a Comment